Saturday, July 5, 2008

Scat Wallpaper

My roommate, Scat, asked me to help him resize this photo that was taken of him while he was dancing canoe show at the PCC. I kind of got carried away. I re-sized it, plus did just a bit more! This only took about 30 minutes or so. I kind of copied my blog header just a bit, but its fitting since Scat is Samoan. People call Scat "the rock" because he looks a lot like the Rock (Duane Johnson, WWF wrestler - Google him). This photo may help you see the similarity. Malo lava le fai maka uso!

2 comments:

Stefanie Elyse said...

Talofa! I found your blog linked to Cassidy’s… we’re friends from freshman year at BYU. I’m getting my photography business off the ground and have dabbled around in graphics and video editing. I too use Adobe for images and Final Cut (Express, I’m poor!) for video. I love your blog header! I like that your style carries through all your work. The reflection, watermark, and “luminescence” are some specific things I noticed right away. I just returned from 4 months in New Zealand with a BYU recreation study (okay, play!) abroad. I stopped over in Samoa for a week on the way home and fell in love with the islanders and the Samoan way  Well done with your graphics, I’m excited to see some more work.

Unknown said...

That looks pretty cool Dev! I'm gald to see something new!