Sunday, June 1, 2008

Harmony with Aloha

One of the first projects that I was assigned to was the BYU Hawaii choir tour in China. There are many products of this project. The first was an audio cd which featured all the songs the choir sang on their tour in China and Mongolia. I was asked to create the CD cover and label. What you see is the finished product. It was printed on hundreds of CDs and distributed.

I have also been involved in making motion
graphics for the video documentary. If you click here, you can see a segment of what I produced. It is an animated title sequence. It starts just over 1/3 of the way through the clip and is the only animation, so its easy to pick out. I also made some lower third titles that show the names of people as they are interviewed for this film. I will probably show these later when the show is finished.

1 comments:

Chris Welch said...

Wow Devin! This site is awesome!!!! Seriously, you do some really cool stuff. I didn't realize you were so good with motion graphics! I'll def be checking back frequently with this site for updates and stuff. Great job!