Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Online Portfolio

First posts are always monumental. This is no exception!

Recently, a BYU professor and some students visited BYU Hawaii campus and put on some animation workshops. I was assigned to set up and document this event. I also learned some things from this group. One suggestion they made to artists of every kind was to have a blog dedicated to showing works in progress. I decided I wanted to try that too. Today I finally settled on doing it and got moving right away. I plan to put in progress works on here so that people can comment and add suggestions.

This blog is going to be my first example of my work. I have designed the layout and the banner of course. I was kinda hoping to not use a Samoan word in the title, but I just like the idea too much. Tufuga is a very meaningful word (see definition in sidebar). I hope that I could after all be considered a tufuga in the fields of motion graphics, print, and art.

My video demo reel is already posted on the sidebar, with photos to follow. I hope to start posting my projects very soon. Please comment so I can get feedback.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Devin this is so cool! The banner made me laugh... fun picture.

Tammy N said...

Good Idea! I like your title and banner.

jonathan said...

Talofa! and Konichi wa!

This is SOOOO awesome! seriously. It looks so dang professional! I LOVE it!

Devin nice work as usual!